1Mr. Ghazouani NIDHAM,2Mr. Ghazouani ASSAAD
1,2Laboratory for Econometrics applied to financehttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i8-26
The importance of this research is to analyze the impact of open sky on transport air transport in Tunisia and determine
the equilibrium price, quantities and profit of each airline by adopting Analysis of the effect of concluding an "Open Sky "between
Tunisia and the European Union will be carried out according to 3 scenarios
- Scenario 1: Air France enters the Paris-Djerba and Tunis-Djerba circuit
- Scenario 2: Competition on the Paris-Tunis and Tunis
–Djerba market - Scenario 3: Collision between companies
1) Button, K. (2009). “The impact of US-EU Open Skies agreement on airline market structures and airline networks”, Journal
of Air Transport Management 15, pages 59-71.
2) Button, K .; Lall, S .; Stough, R .; Trice, M. (1999). “High-technology employment and HUB airports”, Journal of Air Transport Management 5 (1), pages 53-59.
3) Button, K .; Taylor, S. (2000). “International air transportation and economic development”, Journal of Air transport Management 6 (4), pages 209-222.
4) Duval, TD, (2012). “Critical issues in Air Transport Tourism and Tourism”, An International Journal of Tourism Space, Place and Environment, Tourism Geographies, Vol 15 (3), pages 494-510.
5) Goetz, A. (1992). “Air passenger transportation and growth in the US urban system, 19501987, Growth and Change, a Journal of Urban and regional policy, V23, Issue 2, pages 217238.
6) Liu, Z., Debbage K. and Blackburn B. (2006). "Locational determinants of major US air passenger markets by metropolitan area". Journal of Air Transport Management 12, pages 331-341.