- Coronavirus Information Spread and Banks’ Stock Returns in Nigeria: An Event Study Approach
- 1Ikwuagwu, Henry Chinedu, 2Efanga, Udeme Okon, 3Kingsley Nwagu 4Ihemeje J.C.
- Impacts of Covid-19 Outbreak in Mental Health of Physicians and Nurses
- 1Leonardo Maso Nassar2Lisa Wolf, 3Jorge Luis Sánchez Arevalo
- Capital Structure and Financial Returns: Longitudinal Panel Evidence from NReits
- 1Njideka Maryclara Aguome2Oluchi Adeline Diala, 3Chicheta Francis Nissi
- The Influence of Corporate Governance Mechanism, Accounting Conservatism, And Company Size on Earnings Quality
- 1Wiwik Pratiwi,2 Trisha Pralita
- Restructuring of Electric Power Sector: The Transition from Monopoly to Competitive Market Conditions
- Dario Maradin
- Influence of Internal Factors on the Financial Performances: An Empirical Study on Nigerian Deposit Money Banks
- 1Shuaib Adeadebayo Abdulkabir, 2Obafemi Tunde Olutokunbo, 3Olaiya Abiola Lawal
- The Strategy of Rural Bank in the Face of the Industrial Era 4.0
- 1Mohammad Sofyan, 2Abdul Gofur
- Brand Image Laverage in Gaining Sustainability Marketing: Brand Experience as the Moderator (Study on the State Defense Brand in the National Development University (Upn) Veteran창 East Java)
- 1Siti Ning Farida,2Nurul Azizah
- Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Nigeria: Investigating the Role of Private Sector Credit
- 1Musa U.,2Ndagwakwa D.W.,3Musa Y.,4Ita E.U.
- The Dynamics of Inflation Rates in a Consumer Driven Economy
- 1Musa Umar, 2Akomolafe Abayomi, 3Adetoba Olutope,4Ndagwakwa David, 5Dzaan Kumafan, 6Yussuf Tajudeen, 7Mimiko Daniel
- Can Global Trade Of Medical Supplies Solve The Covid-19 Puzzle?
- Saber Adly Shaker, Ph.D.
- Potentials of Community Based Tourism as a Promoter of Rural Economic Sustainability: Study on Sreemangal
- Shelamony Hafsa
- The Effect of Market Orientation and Entrepreneurship Orientation to Competitive Advantage and Performance
- 1Mirah Ayu Putri Trarintya, 2Ni Putu Yuliana Ria Sawitri, 3Luh Putu Virra Indah Perdanawati, 4I Made Santosa, 5Made Setini,
- Influence of Cost Efficiency on Performance of Nigerian Listed Deposit Money Banks
- 1Adeyemi Wasiu ALABI (M.Sc., ACA), 2Adewale Joel ADEBISI (MBA, M.Sc., ACIT, FCA), 3Kolawole FATIMEHIN (MBA, ACA)
- Factors Determining Adoption of Improved Wheat Varieties by Smallholder Farmers in Ethiopia
- Daniel Hailu
- Influence of Car, Ldr, Npl and Bopo on Roa on Commercial Banks Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2010-2016
- 1Pandoyo, 2Samsudin
- Interaction between the Financial Market and Economic Policies: An Approach Based on the Crisis Caused by the COVID-19 in Brazil
- 1Leonardo Maso Nasar, 2Rodrigo Farias da Costa Leite, 3Jorge Luis Sanchez Arevalo
Journal of Economics, Finance And Management Studies is dedicated to publishing research in Economics, Finance and Management. The journal has a broad coverage of relevant topics across Economics, Finance and Management. JEFMS is a leading international journal for publication of new ideas. JEFMS publishes research articles and reviews within the whole fields of Economics, Finance and Management, new teaching methods, assessment, validation and the impact of new technologies and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in these ever-expanding subjects.
Relevant topics across Economics, Finance and Management
The primary goal of the editors of jefms is to maintain high quality of publication. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality notes are invited for publications. Authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Time to time, the Journal will publish review articles and bring out special issues on a specific sub-field of of Economics, Finance and Management. Authors are encouraged to contact the Editors if they would like to submit a review article or bring out a special issue of the Journal. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to JEFMS.
Journal of Economics, Finance And Management Studies is better then other journals because:-
1 : JEFMS only accepts original and high quality research and technical papers.
2 : Paper will publish immediately in current issue after submitting copyright form and fees.
3 : Authors can download their full papers at any time.
The Editors reserve the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
Authors should prepare their manuscripts according to the instructions given in the authors' guidelines. Manuscripts which do not conform to the format and style of the Journal may be returned to the authors for revision or rejected. The Journal reserves the right to make any further formal changes and language corrections necessary in a manuscript accepted for publication so that it conforms to the formatting requirements of the Journal.
JEFMS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Economics, Finance and Management. The scope of the journal encompasses research articles, reviews and short communications.
JEFMS will publish 12 monthly issues, We publishes articles as soon as the final copy of edited version is approved. Accepts articles in all research fields of Economics, Finance And Management Studies.