- The Control and Analysis of Hidden Performance Costs as a Result of Traffic Jam in Kampala Capital City
- 1TUKESIGA Godfrey, 2BAKAKI Ivan, 3KINIAGI Clinton Humphery, 4WAGIMA Christopher
- The Influence of Work Environment and Teacher Competence through School Climate toward Teacher Performance at All Islamic Junior High School in Malang
- 1Aris Munandar, 2Achmad Sani Supriyatno, 3Alfiana Yuli E
- Evaluating Innovations in Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Bayelsa State
- 1Agada, Franklin A, 2Dumani, Markjackson, 3Duke, Ebikela S., 4 Oguru, Foster A.
- The Role of Leadership and Organizational Culture Toward The Engagement of Millenial Employees Through Job Satisfaction at Pt Mory Industries Indonesia
- 1Apud Abdul Aziz, 2 Bomer Pasaribu, 3Partogi S Samosir
- The Strange Case of Inventories In Italy. For The Tax Authorities, The Final Inventories of One Year Are The Opening Inventories of The Following Year. Still, The Opening Inventories of One Year Are Not The Final Inventories of The Previous Year. Mystery.......
- Maria Silvia Avi
- Analysis of Factor Affecting Going Concern Audit Opinion on Manufacturing Companies Sub Sector Food and Beverage Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2015-2019
- 1Rido Luspratama, 2Nathasya Putri Cuaca,3 Thomas Firdaus Hutahean
- Development of the Building Materials Industry in Uzbekistan
- 1Muhtorali Abdurahmonov, 2Abduvoxidov Suxrob Muxtorali ugli
- Financial Control Practices and Accountability in the Public Sector in Nigeria
- 1Olaoye, Samuel Adebayo, 2Ogbebor, Peter Ifeanyi,3Elelu, Funmi Silifat
- The Effect of Motivation and Leadership on Employee Performance through Job Satisfaction at The Directorate General of Rural Area Development Indonesia
- 1Golda Permatasari Tamaina, 2Suharto,3Iwan Kurniawan Subagja
- Performance of Foreign Direct Investment in Commercial Real Estate in Nigeria from 2006-2017
- Nkiruka Evangeline Obi-Aso
- Impact of Price, Product Quality, and Promotion on Consumer Satisfaction in Cosmetics and Skincare
- 1Yohanes Gunawan Wibowo,2Reri Herawati Wulandari,3Nurul Qomariah
- Implementation of Knowledge Management in Building the Organization Dealing Effectiveness of Dynamic Environment in the Disruptive Era
- Muhammad Harri
- The Impact of Entrepreneurial Determinants on Ease of Doing Business in English-Speaking West African Countries (ESWACS)
- 1Poi, G. 2Uzomba, P. C.
- Analysis of Technical and Allocative Efficiency among Small Scale Maize Producers in Arsi Negele Woreda, West Arsi Zone of Oromia, Ethiopia
- 1Muluken Philipos, 2Guta Bukero,3Tamirat Girma
- Management of Islamic Education Institutions in Human Resource Development in the Era of Disruption
- 1Radnasari, 2 Baharuddin,3Achmad Sani Supriyanto
- The Effect of Motivation on Employee Performance through Organizational Culture
- 1Vira Anisya, 2 Achmad Sani Supriyanto,3Vivin Maharani Ekowati
- Revealing the Subjective Well-Being of Female Farmers in Terms of the Existence of Social Support in Songan a Village, Kintamani District, Bangli Regency
- 1Kadek Rai Suwena, 2 M. Rudi Irwansyah,3Komang Yuiin
- Corporate Sustainability: Study of "New Normal" Factors that Affect Corporate Sustainability
- 1Sumas Wongsunopparat, 2Wei Chun Yang
- Real Estate Market Performance in Nigeria: Longitudinal Evidence from Residential and Commercial Property Sectors in Port Harcourt
- 1Stanley Chika Nwaogu, 2Charles C. Egolum,3Nonso Izuchukwu Ewurum
- Evaluation of Customer’s Switching Behavior towards Banking Service Providers in Hanoi
- 1Le Thi Hai Ha, 2Pham Thi Thuy Van,3Nguyen Thi Anh Tram
- Management – Re-Defined - A Step Forward Towards Modern Management Philosophy
- Dr. Amar Kumar Chaudhary
- The RICO Law and The MAGNITSKY Law - the solution for fighting corruption and the mafia in European Commission and Bulgaria - on the example of the "real owner" of the state company BULGARIAN POSTS JSC and the theft and loss of an American company for $ 250 billion
- Lord Prof. PhD PhD Momtchil Dobrev-Halachev
- Shariah Hospital Social Responsibility: Maqashid Syariah at Muhammadiyah Hospital
- 1Andrianto,2Tri Ratnawati,3Nekky Rahmiyati
- The MAGNITSKY Law and the RICO Law - The Solution and the Answer against the Order of the Mafia Made by Judge VESSELA EVSTATIEVA and Through the Prosecutors Yaneva, Dimitrova, Stankova, Petrov in Order to Steal Private Property Worth Billions of USD and Caused Losses for US Companies for 8 Billion USD
- Lord Prof. PhD PhD Momtchil Dobrev-Halachev
- The Effect of Using Social Media on Job Satisfaction: Is There A Role for Job Engagement and Organization Engagement As a Mediator?
- 1Faradita, 2Mahdani Ibrahim, 3Iskandarsyah Madjid
- Effect of Economic Growth, Industrialization, Population Growth, and Renewable Energy on CO2 Emissions in the Long and Short Term in ASEAN 5
- 1Adhy Satya Pratama, 2M. Pudjihardjo, 3Asfi Manzilati4Devanto Shasta Pratomo
- Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria Insurance Industry: Developments, Challenges and Prospects
- 1,3Uduakobong Inyang, 2,3Okonkwo, Ikeotuonye Victor
- Strategic Management and Its Effect on Achieving Excellence among Leaders Working in Al-Quds Insurance Company
- Dr. Mahmoud H. Abu Joma
- A Comparative Analysis of Weak and Semi-Strong Form Efficiency of Nigerian and South African Foreign Exchange Market
- Adetan, Taiwo Temitayo
- THE RICO Act and THE MAGNITSKY Act - The Only Decision Against the Fight Against the Judges of the Mafia and the MAFIA IN THE COURT in Bulgaria , Supported by the European Commission - Claims to The EC and Bulgaria for 325 Billion Euros From US and other Companies
- Lord Prof. PhD PhD Momtchil Dobrev-Halachev
- Tourism Corporate Social Responsibility Effects on Purchase Intention during Covid-19: Mediating Role of Trust and Moderating Role of Trust Propensity
- 1LIQUN W., 2PU Z.
- Deployment of Point of Sales and Customer Satisfaction in the Banking Sectorin Ekiti State, Nigeria
- 1Hezekiah Olufemi, Adetayo, 2Joseph Oluseye, Mokuolu , 3Ezekiel Jide, Fayomi
- An Assessment of the use of Business Performance Analysis Indicators in Tourism Enterprises in Vietnam
- 1Ky Han TRAN,2Ngoc Tien NGUYEN , 3, Thi Le Hang NGUYEN
- The Effect of Entrepreneurial Orientation on Innovation
- 1Agung Budiatmo,2 Wahyu Hidayat,3Reni Shinta Dewi,4 Handoyo DW,5 Widayanto
- Shifting Cultivation and Strategies to Cope with Food Scarcity of Ethnic Minorities in Nghean province, Vietnam
- 1Tran Xuan Minh,2 Nguyen Thi Tieng
- The Effect of Digital Marketing and Financial Inclusion on Business Sustainability through Marketing Performance Culinary Msme’s in Surakarta
- 1Lamidi,2Marjam Desma Rahadhini
- Impact of Intellectual Capital on Earnings Management: Financial Statement Fraud In Indonesia
- 1I Made Laut Mertha Jaya,2 Dian Agustia,3Damai Nasution
- Assessment of Macroeconomic Factors, Yield to Maturity and Time to Maturity towards Fair Price of Corporate Sukuk in Indonesia and Malaysia
- 1Herni Ali HT,2Muhammad Hartana Iswandi Putra
- The Impact of Membership in a Socially Responsible Index on Stock Prices: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- 1Mouncif HARABIDA,2Bouchra RADI
- Analysis of the Implementation of Financial Statement Presentation Based on Financial Accounting Standards for Entities without Public Accountability at Pt Aurindo Jaya Perkasa Jakarta
- Dewi Rejeki
- Influence of Work From Home Policies and Performance Allowance on Employee Performance at The Directorate General of Administration of The Ministry of Home Affairs Indonesia
- 1Azis Hakim, 2Iwan Kurniawan Subagja
- Using of the Circularity Indicators in the Financial Communication of Listed Companies in the Construction Industry
- 1EZZIADI Abdelali, 2CHACHDI Aziza
- Learning to Work While Homebound – The Effects of Remote Work on Job Performance during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- 1Oscar Aliaga Rebolledo, 2Daniel Cofré Vega,3Rolando Soto Belmar
- Determinants Influencing Customer’s Switching Behavior towards Banking Service Providers in Hanoi
- 1Nguyen Thi Anh Tram,2Pham Thi Thuy Van,3Le Thi Hai Ha
- Small Scale Maize Farmers Attitude towards Opinion Leaders in the Western Region of Kenya in the Agricultural Reform Era
- Adijah Mukabana Olubandwa
- Does Board Ownership Affect Bank Risk-Taking?
- 1Neddy Soi,2Dr. Josephat Cheboi Yegon,3Dr. David Kosgei
- Job Satisfaction of Industrial Workers of Bangladesh: A Study on Meghna Textile Mills Limited
- 1Md Iqbal Hossain Sarker, 2Professor Dr. Md. Abu Sina
- NGOs as Contributing Factor to Local Communities’ Development in Rwanda. An Overview of Care International in Bugesera District
- Dr. MBONIGABA Celestin
- The Development of Public Sector Accounting in Indonesia – A Bibliography Study
- 1Oryza Sativa Heningtyas, 2Ahmad Basid Hasibuan
- Moderating and Mediating Role of Trust on Relationship between Servqual andSatisfaction in Delivery Service
- 1Sudirman Zaid, 2Alida Palilati,3 Rahmat Madjid, 4Juharsah,5Nursaban Rommy Suleman
- The Impact of Financial Intermediation on the Economy of Ghana
- 1David Kwashie Garr , 2David Mensah Awadzie
- The Effect of Liquidity, Solvency, Financial Condition and Company Size on Going Concern Audit Opinion on the Property and Real Estate Sector Listed on IDX
- 1Namira Ufrida Rahmi, 2Cindy Cenora,3Michella, 4Merry Tandias
- Analysis of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Accounting Information Systems on Building Materials Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Using the PIECES Method
- 1Fajar Islamiyah Rahmawati, 2Nurafni Eltivia,3Jaswadi
- Auditors’ Duty To Detect Related Party Transactions, To Be Professionally Skeptical, and To Detect Fraud: A Case Study of Aegean Marine Petroleum Network, Inc.
- Stephen Errol Blythe
- Regional Financial Ratio Index and Local Government Performance Score of Regency and City Governments in Province South Sumatra
- 1Abid Djazuli, 2Sunardi, 3Wely
Journal of Economics, Finance And Management Studies is dedicated to publishing research in Economics, Finance and Management. The journal has a broad coverage of relevant topics across Economics, Finance and Management. JEFMS is a leading international journal for publication of new ideas. JEFMS publishes research articles and reviews within the whole fields of Economics, Finance and Management, new teaching methods, assessment, validation and the impact of new technologies and it will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in these ever-expanding subjects.
Relevant topics across Economics, Finance and Management
Journal of Economics, Finance And Management Studies is better then other journals because:-
1 : JEFMS only accepts original and high quality research and technical papers.
2 : Paper will publish immediately in current issue after submitting copyright form and fees.
3 : Authors can download their full papers at any time.
The primary goal of the editors of jefms is to maintain high quality of publication. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality notes are invited for publications. Authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Time to time, the Journal will publish review articles and bring out special issues on a specific sub-field of of Economics, Finance and Management. Authors are encouraged to contact the Editors if they would like to submit a review article or bring out a special issue of the Journal. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to JEFMS.
The Editors reserve the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
Authors should prepare their manuscripts according to the instructions given in the authors' guidelines. Manuscripts which do not conform to the format and style of the Journal may be returned to the authors for revision or rejected. The Journal reserves the right to make any further formal changes and language corrections necessary in a manuscript accepted for publication so that it conforms to the formatting requirements of the Journal.
JEFMS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Economics, Finance and Management. The scope of the journal encompasses research articles, reviews and short communications.
JEFMS will publish 12 monthly issues, We publishes articles as soon as the final copy of edited version is approved. Accepts articles in all research fields of Economics, Finance And Management Studies.