- Coronavirus Information Spread and Banks’ Stock Returns in Nigeria: An Event Study Approach
- 1Ikwuagwu, Henry Chinedu, 2Efanga, Udeme Okon, 3Kingsley Nwagu 4Ihemeje J.C.
- Impacts of Covid-19 Outbreak in Mental Health of Physicians and Nurses
- 1Leonardo Maso Nassar2Lisa Wolf, 3Jorge Luis Sánchez Arevalo
- Capital Structure and Financial Returns: Longitudinal Panel Evidence from NReits
- 1Njideka Maryclara Aguome2Oluchi Adeline Diala, 3Chicheta Francis Nissi
- The Influence of Corporate Governance Mechanism, Accounting Conservatism, And Company Size on Earnings Quality
- 1Wiwik Pratiwi,2 Trisha Pralita
- Restructuring of Electric Power Sector: The Transition from Monopoly to Competitive Market Conditions
- Dario Maradin
JEFMS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Economics, Finance and Management. The scope of the journal encompasses research articles, reviews and short communications.
JEFMS will publish 12 monthly issues, We publishes articles as soon as the final copy of edited version is approved. Accepts articles in all research fields of Economics, Finance And Management Studies.