- Determinable Factors Affecting Commercial Banks Deposit: The Case of Nigeria (2000-2019)
- 1Modeyin Femi ,2 Nwankwo, Odi, Ph.D, 3Samuel Olusegun James, Ph.D
- The Influence of Woman on Board of Commissioner and Woman on Board of Director on Company Financial Performance
- 1Damianus John Seso1,2 Dian Anita Nuswantara
- Status Quo of Entrepreneurship in the Mekong River Delta
- 1Phuong Tran Thi My,2 Tu Phan Anh
- Factors Influencing Changes in the Rate of the National Currency and the Ways of Its Stabilization
- 1Ermat Kadirov,2Guzal Babaeva
JEFMS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Economics, Finance and Management. The scope of the journal encompasses research articles, reviews and short communications.
JEFMS will publish 12 monthly issues, We publishes articles as soon as the final copy of edited version is approved. Accepts articles in all research fields of Economics, Finance And Management Studies.