Implementation of Knowledge Management in Building the Organization Dealing Effectiveness of Dynamic Environment in the Disruptive Era
Universitas Krisnadwipayana Jakarta Campus Unkris Jatiwaringin PO BOX 7774/Jat CM Jakarta 13077, Indonesiahttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i7-12
The focus of this study is the implementation of knowledge management, organizational effectiveness, and disruptive which uses a descriptive narrative approach to describe knowledge management as a multi-disciplinary approach. The method used is the descriptive qualitative analytic approach. Data collected through literature studies and fieldwork using interviews, observation and documentation study.
The results showed that knowledge management is the organization's activities in managing knowledge as assets in which the various strategies are the proper distribution of knowledge to the right people and in the period of rapid so that they are can be interacting, share knowledge and apply it in their daily work to improve organizational performance. The results of this study are expected in the era of globalization where changes in environmental changes occur very rapidly, the uncertainty of the environment and the level of competition is very high often cause a leader should be able to have a strategy in making organizational decisions, errors in reading the situation and overreact to changes in the dynamically changing environment will fail. The organization will survive forward if managers can make the right decisions and quickly following the development of the internal and external environment.
Knowledge Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Dynamic Environment, Disruptive Era
1) B. Y. Obeidat, M. M. Al-Suradi, R. Masa’deh, and A. Tarhini,(2016). “The impact of knowledge management on
innovation: An empirical study on Jordanian consultancy firms,” Manag. Res. Rev. https://doi.org/10.3390/su11185129
2) Gellweiler, (2018). “Cohesion of RBV and industry view for competitive positioning,” Strategy. Manag. DOI: 10.5937/StraMan1802003G
3) C. W. Holsapple and K. D. Joshi, (1999). “Description and analysis of existing knowledge management frameworks,” in Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. DOI:10.1109/HICSS.1999.772796
4) C. Argyris, (2017). Integrating the individual and the organization.
5) R. Officer, (2018). “An Everyone Culture: Becoming a Deliberately Developmental Organization,” Innov. J., https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203788417
6) Holotiuk and J. Moormann, (2018) “Organizational adoption of digital innovation: The case of blockchain technology,” in 26th European Conference on Information Systems: Beyond Digitization - Facets of Socio-Technical Change, ECIS.
7) Soda and M. Furlotti, (2017). “Bringing Tasks Back In: An Organizational Theory of Resource Complementarity and Partner Selection,” J. Manage. https://doi.org/10.1177/0149206314535435
8) Beyadar and K. Gardali, (2011) “Knowledge management in organizations,” 2011 5th Int. Conf. Appl. Inf. Commun. Technol. AICT 2011.
9) Berends, A. Smits, I. Reymen, and K. Podoynitsyna, (2016). “Learning while (re)configuring: Business model innovation processes in established firms,” Strategy. Organ. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lrp.2018.08.003
10) H. Idrees, (2012). “Organization of Islamic Knowledge in Libraries: The Role of Classification Systems,” Libr. Philos. Pract. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/
11) Indonesian Quality Award Foundation, (2014), Kriteria Kinerja Ekselen 2013-2014 Organisasi Profit, Edisi 7, Jakarta.
12) Liebowitz, (2019). Building Organizational Intelligence. DOI: 10.1201/9780367810689
13) E. Rowley and J. Farrow, Organizing knowledge: Introduction to access to information: Third edition. 2018.
14) R. Novianti, (2019). “Achieving Competitive Advantage through Knowledge Management Practices: Knowledge-Based View (KBV) Strategy on Indonesia Electricity Sector,” Asia Pacific Manag. Bus. Appl., vol. 007, no. 03, pp. 163–176. Doi: 10.21776/ub.apmba.2019.007.03.3
15) Shattock, (2018). “Organizational Culture in Higher Education,” in Encyclopedia of International Higher Education Systems and Institutions. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-9553-1_594-1
16) Personal, R. Archive, H. Mohajan, and H. K. Mohajan, (2017). “M P RA A Comprehensive Analysis of Knowledge Management Cycles A Comprehensive Analysis of Knowledge Management Cycles,” https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/83088/
17) M. Pencheva, (2018). “Methodological aspects of examination of leadership and organizational culture influence on knowledge conversion in public administration,” Proc. Int. Conf. Bus. Excell. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/picbe-2018- 0068
18) M. L. Farnese, B. Barbieri, A. Chirumbolo, and G. Patriotta, (2019). “Managing knowledge in organizations: A Nonaka’s SECI model operationalization,” Front. Psychol. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.02730
19) M. H. Khasawneh, A. Tarhini, M. A. Akour, and Z. Al-Salti, (2016). “Developing the Main Knowledge Management Process via Social Media in the IT Organisations: A Conceptual Perspective,” Int. J. Bus. Adm. DOI:10.5430/ijba.v7n5p49
20) M. Olkiewicz, (2018). “Quality improvement through foresight methodology as a direction to increase the effectiveness of an organization,” Contemp. Econ. http://ce.vizja.pl/en/download-pdf/id/526
21) Bozionelos et al., (2016).“Employability and Job Performance as Links in the Relationship Between Mentoring Receipt and Career Success: A Study in SMEs,” Gr. Organ. Manag. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059601115617086
22) R. Bohnsack and J. Pinkse, (2017).“Value Propositions for Disruptive Technologies: Reconfiguration Tactics in the Case of Electric Vehicles,” Calif. Manage. Rev. DOI: 10.1177/0008125617717711S. H. Liao, C. C. Chen, D. C. Hu, Y. Chun Chung, and M. J. Yang, (2017). "Developing a sustainable competitive advantage: absorptive capacity, knowledge transfer and organizational learning," J. Technol. Transf. DOI: 10.1007/s10961-016-9532-1
23) S. Devi, (2017). “Impact of employee engagement on organizational performance: A study of select private sector banks,” Int. J. Commer. Manag. Res. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5296/ijhrs.v9i3.15047
24) S. A. Birken et al.,(2017) “Organizational theory for dissemination and implementation research,” Implement. Sci. DOI 10.1186/s13012-017-0592-x
25) Uloli et al, (2017). "The Influence of Organizational Culture, and Work Motivation on Work Discipline Employees in Secretariat General of the National Resilience Council Afanti Side Uloli 1, Maruf Akbar 2, Kadir 3 Universitas Negeri Jakarta," no. 2014, pp. 3–6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32535/jicp.v2i3.636
26) Wiig, K. (1997). Knowledge Management: An Introduction and Perspective. Journal of Knowledge Management, 1, 1