Predictive Software Engineering: Transform Custom Software Development into Effective Business Solutions
1Boris Kontsevoi, 2Sergey Kizyan
1,2Intetics Inc., Naples, FL, USAhttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v5-i1-09
The paper examines the principles of the Predictive Software Engineering (PSE) framework. The authors examine
how PSE enables custom software development companies to offer transparent services and products while staying within the
intended budget and a guaranteed budget. The paper will cover all 7 principles of PSE:
(1) Meaningful Customer Care,
(2) Transparent End-to-End Control,
(3) Proven Productivity,
(4) Efficient Distributed Teams,
(5) Disciplined Agile Delivery Process,
(6) Measurable Quality Management and Technical Debt Reduction, and
(7) Sound Human Development.
Agile, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Distributed Team, Predictive Software Engineering, Measurable Quality Management and Technical Debt Reduction System (MQM&TDR).
1) A Larsson, P Törlind, L Karlsson, A Mabogunje, L Leifer, T Larsson, B-O Elfström, “Distributed team innovation – a
framework for distributed product development,” in ICED 03, Stockholm, pp. 1-10, 1997.
2) S. W. Ambler, M. Lines. “Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery,” Crosstalk Journal, vol. 40, pages 7-11, 2013.
3) United Nations Development Programme, “Human Development Report 2016,” UNDP, New York, USA, Rep. ISBN: 978- 92-1-126413-5, 2016.
4) B. Kontsevoi, S. Terekhov "TETRA™ Techniques to Assess and Manage the Software Technical Debt", Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 303-309, 2021. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.25046/aj060534.
5) B. Kontsevoi, “Predictive software engineering,” Global Engineering Community