1Erwin Dyah Astawinetu,2 Istiono, 3Erma Yuliaty
1,2,3Faculty of Economics and Business, University of 17 Agustus 1945 Surabayahttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i12-22
The Covid-19 pandemic has hit Indonesia since March 2020 until now. This health disaster has affect Indonesia's macroeconomic conditions and the performance of many companies. The study examined the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on the stock prices of all companies included in the IDX30 Index. The hypothesis test used is the average difference test. The results of the study found that the Covid-19 pandemic could have a positive, negative, or no effect on the stock prices of companies included in the IDX30 Index.
Covid-19 pandemic, stock prices, and the IDX30 index.
1) Gangas, Gadang, et al. 2013. The Influence of Micro and Macroeconomic Factors on the Company's Stock Price
Mining and Mining Services Listed on the Stock Exchange
2) Indonesia (IDX) Period 2008-2011. Journal of Business Administration (JAB), Vol. 6 No.2
3) Harmono.2014. Balance Scored-Based Financial Management. Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.
4) Husnan. S. 2015. Fundamentals of Portfolio Theory & Securities Analysis. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN. Fifth Edition
5) Istiono, Erwin D.A and SriHandini 2021. Pandemic Covid-19, Economic Performance, and Share Marjet Performance (Case Study In Indonesia)
6) Jogiyanto H. 2015. Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis. Tenth edition. BPFE. Yogyakarta.
7) Sartono, Agus. 2010. Financial Management Theory and Applications. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
8) Sri Handini, Erwin Dyah A. 2020. Portfolio Theory and Indonesian Capital Market. SCOPINDO Media Library. Surabaya