1Pawana Nur Indah, 2 Crhystia Aji Putra,3 Luluk Endahwati, 4Hendra Maulana
1Departement Agribusiness, UPN “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesia
2,4Departement Informatics, UPN “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesia
3Departement Chemical, UPN “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesiahttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i12-19
Farmer's Exchange Rate (NTP) is a proxy indicator or indicator of the approach to the level of farmer welfare. The welfare of farmers can describe the purchasing power of farmers. The purpose of this study was to determine the level of welfare of cocoa farmers. This study used time series data from NTP with the base year of 2012 = 100 as the basis for calculating the years 2019 - 2020. The location of the study was determined by the purposive sampling method in The Blitar Regency which is the center of Cocoa. The sample was selected by purposive random sampling as many as 60 Cocoa Farmers. The NTP analysis method was carried out descriptively. The results showed that the exchange rate of Cocoa Farmers in 2020 increased by 1.20 percent from 100.54 in 2019 to 101.75 in 2019. This indicates that cocoa farmers in The Blitar district are experiencing a surplus or prosperity.
Farmer's exchange rate, welfare, plantation sub-sector, cocoa
1) Aulia, S. S., Rimbodo, D. S., & Wibowo, M. G. (2021). Factors Affecting Farmer's Exchange Rate (NTP) in
Indonesia. Journal of Economics and Business Aseanomics, 6(1), 44–59. http://academicjournal.yarsi.ac.id/jeba
2) Muslim, C. (2017). Farmers' Exchange Rates for Plantation Commodities. SEPA: Journal of Socio-Economic Agriculture and Agribusiness, 13(2), 142–158.
3) Mulyo, P. R., & Hariyati, Y. (2020). Dynamics of Community Cocoa Plantation Development in Indonesia. AGRIECONOMICS, 9(1), 48–60. https://doi.org/10.21107/agriekonomika.v9i1.7296
4) Rusono, N., Sunari, A., Candradijaya, A., Martion, I., & Tejaningsih. (2013). NTP Analysis Book as Preparation Material RPJMN 2015-2019 (A. Muharam, Ed.). Ministry of National Development Planning/ BAPPENAS
5) Patiung, M. (2019). Analysis of Farmer's Exchange Rate (NTP) Bondowoso Regency in 2018. Agricultural Development and Development The Role of Agribusiness Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges in the Industrial Age 4.0, 59–71. https://jurnal.unej.ac.id/index.php/prosiding/article/view/8922
6) Keumala, C. M., & Zainuddin, Z. (2018). Indicators of Farmer Welfare through Farmer's Exchange Rate (NTP) and Financing Sharia as a Solution. Economica: Journal of Islamic Economics, 9(1), 129–149. https://doi.org/10.21580/economica.2018.9.1.2108
7) Evendi, A. (2018). Bali Province Farmer's Exchange Rate 2015-2017. Journal of Agribusiness Management, 6(1), 41–54.
8) Riyadh, M. I. (2015). Analysis of Farmers' Exchange Rates for Food Crops Commodities in North Sumatra. Journal of Economics & Public Policy, 6(1), 17–32.
9) Ratnasari, E., & Rijanta, R. (2020). Spatial Dimensions of the Relationship Between Agricultural Exports and Farmers' Exchange Rates Agricultural Business Exchange Rate as an Indicator of Welfare of Farmers in Indonesia. Indonesian Earth Journal, 9(3).
10) Sheikh, S. (2013). The Role of Farmers' Exchange Rates and Commodity Exchange Rates in Efforts to Improve Farmers' Welfare Rice in Jambi Province. Journal of Bina Praja, 5(4), 253–260.
11) Setiawan, R. A. P., Noor, T. I., Sulistyowati, L., & Setiawan, I. (2019). Soybean Farmer Welfare Analysis using the Farmer's Exchange Rate Approach (NTP) and Farmer's Household Income Exchange Rate (NTPRP). Integrated Journal of Agribusiness, 178–189