1Tika Diliana, 2Muhtadi Ridwan, 3Siswanto
1,2,3Magister Sharia Economy, State Islamic University Of Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesiahttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i12-15
Pondok Pesantren Sunan Drajat (PPSD) is one of the Islamic boarding schools that has a high spirit of economic independence, by establishing several Institution-Owned Business. This Business Unit seems to be developing its units so that they are spreading domestically and internationally. This is due to strategic management that accommodates business, especially in its competition. The purpose of this study was to determine the competitive strategy of Pondok Pesantren Sunan Drajat Islamic-owned business. This study uses a qualitative approach that aims to explain the competitive advantage strategy of the PPSD business unit and SWOT analysis. The results showed that the PPSD business unit implemented all competitive strategies based on sharia principles, which in carrying out their activities were based on benefit. In conclusion, PPSD Business Unit uses an image of differentiation strategy in marketing for its products to stay ahead in the midst of many similar business.
Islamic Boarding School Independence, Competitive Strategy, Sunan Drajat Islamic Boarding School Business, Sharia Principles.
1) Amin, A. R. 2010. Initiating Sharia Management, Theory and Practice of The Celestial Management. Salemba Empat.
2) Merek, M. E. 2001. Aaker A. David. Main Partner. Jakarta
3) P Tambunan, A. 2007. Assessing the fair price of shares (stock valuation). PT. Elex Media. Jakarta
4) Porter, M. E. 1993. Competitive Advantage. PT. Gelora Aksara Pratama. Jakarta
5) Porter, M. E. 2008. Competitive Advantage (Competitive strategy). Karisma publishing group. Tanggerang
6) Rangkuti, F. 1997. SWOT Analysis of Dissecting Business Case Techniques. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta
7) Umar, H. 2001. Strategic Management in Action. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta