Improving the Methods of Assessing the Socio-Economic Potential of the Regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the Basis of Intellectual Mathematical Models
Umid Abdullaevich Otajanov
PhD, Tashkent State University of Economicshttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i12-01
The article examines the investment potential of the territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the issues and investment distribution problems in them. Also, in the article predictions were made using programs of mathematical models of artificial neural networks in the analysis of distributions process problems,and the results were determined by comparing the results with trend and panel methods.
Sustainable territorial socio-economic development is determined by general laws of country socio-economic development, the share of export products in the total output of the region, depending on the composition of the gross regional product, in key sectors of the economy is determined by features such as competitive product, scientific potential, population income. Therefore, the problems that arise in ensuring the socio-economic development of the region in modern conditions will have their own regional characteristics.Addressing the territorial socio-economic development problems require strengthening the regulatory role of the state in determining regional economic policy, governance, the development of effective systems, tools and methods of state regulation. Sustainable territorial socio-economic development also depends on the self-sufficiency level of resources and effective budget finance, credit, tax and price policies.
Territory, Gross Territorial Product, Investment, Model, Neural Network, Layer, Intellectual Mathematical Model, Investment Potential, Prognosis.
1) Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PQ-4702 "On the introduction of a rating system for socio
economic development of the regions" 01.05.2020.
2) Sharpe U, Alexander G, Bailey J. (2010), Investments: Translated from English. Moscow, "Infra-M".
3) Lawrence J. Gitman, Michael D. Jonk. (2007), Fundamentals of Investing. Moscow, "Delo".
4) McConnell C.R., Bruce S.L. (2002) Economics: Principles, Problems and Politics. 2nd volume. Moscow, "Republic".
5) Söhnke Bartram, Jürgen Branke, Mehrshad Motahari (2020)/ Artificial Intelligence in Asset Management. Centre for Economic Policy Research Portal, London. - https://portal.cepr.org/discussion-paper/16116
6) A.Nazif Catik, Mehmet Karaçuka (2011) A Comparative Analysis of Alternative Univariate Time Series Models in Forecasting Turkish Inflation, (DICE), ISSN 2190‐9938 (online) – ISBN 978‐3‐86304‐019‐2, Düsseldorf, Germany, Heinrich‐ Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf
7) Michael Furtwaengler (May, 2019) Model-Independent Estimation of Optimal Hedging Strategies with Deep Neural Networks Tobias. Dissertations. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. USA
8) Samuel Björklund, Tobias Uhlin (2017) Artificial neural networks for financial time series prediction and portfolio optimization, SE, «LIU-IEI-TEK-A»
9) Kohonen, T. (1988), Learning vector quantization. Neural Networks 1, suppl. 1, 303.
10) Martin T. Hagan, Howard B. Demuth, Mark H. Beale; (2014) Neural Network Design (2nd Edition), Texas, Frisco.
11) Zaychenko Yu.P. (2008) Fuzzy models and methods in intelligent systems. (Kiev, Ukraine) "Word".
12) Kruglov V.V., Borisov V.V. (2002) Artificial neural networks. Theory and practice. –2nd ed. Moscow. "Hot line-Telecom".
13) Trofimova E.A., Mazurov V.D., Gilev D.V. (2017) Neural networks in applied economics: a tutorial. Ekaterinburg. Ural University Publishing House.
14) Barskiy A.B. (2004) Neural networks: recognition, control, decision making. Moscow, "Finance and Statistics".
15) Umid O. Theoretical and methodical bases of the securities instrument application in the modernization and diversification conditions of the economy. // Science and Practice Bulletin, №7 (20), - М.: « Science and practice» 2017.
16) Otajanov UA. Methods of distribution regularity in allotment of the regional investments. Scientific developments: The Eurasian region: materials of the international scientific conference of theoretical and applied developments (January 30, 2019). – М: Infinity Publishing, 2019, pp 63-69.
17) Abdullaevich O.U. The main aspects of innovative development regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan// Journal of Process Management. New Technologies; 2019// doi:10.5937/jouproman7-19449; №7(1), стр. 78-85
18) Otajanov U.A. (2019) Application of the method of neural networks in forecasting the distribution of investments in the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan // Scientific-electronic journal of the Tashkent State University of Economics "Economy and Innovative Technologies". № 3, May-June.
19) Otajanov U.A. (2018) Improving the distribution of investments in the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of econometric modeling // Monograph. Tashkent, "Science and Technology".
20) Otajanov U.A. (2018) Theoretical and methodological bases of modeling the distribution of investments in the economic development of regions. Business Expert Magazine, Issue 12.