The Effect of Company Size, Company Growth, Financial Conditions, Debt Default And Audit Opinion 2016-2019 on Going Concern Audit Opinions (Empire Study of Trading Companies Listed on The Indonesia Stock Exchange)
1Charles,2Ayu Kartika Kinata
1,2Prima University of Indonesia, Medanhttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i11-29
The purpose of this study is to see the effect of company size, company growth, financial condition and debt default on going concern audit opinions in 2016-2019 on trading companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, both partially and simultaneously. Every company has financial statements that aim to provide information regarding the financial position of a company that is useful for a large number of users of financial statements in making economic decisions which are prepared periodically for interested parties. The population in this study has all trading companies listed on the IDX for the 2016-2019 period, which are 47 companies and the sample is 100 units of analysis. The research method applies multiple logistic regression analysis techniques. The results of the study show that the company size variable partially influences the going concern audit opinion on trading sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2016-2019 period. Variables of company growth, financial condition and debt default partially do not affect going concern audit opinion on trading sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2016-2019 period. Variables Company Size, Company Growth, Financial Condition and Debt Default together affect the going concern audit opinion on trading sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2016-2019 period.
Company Size, Company Growth, Financial Condition, Debt Default, Audit Opinion Going Concern
1) Alichia, Yashinta Putri. 2013. The Effect of Company Size, Company Growth, and Previous Year's Audit Opinion on Going Concern Audit Opinions. Padang : State University
2) Amen. Single Widjaja. 2011. Understand the concept of Economic Value Added (EVA) and Value Based Management (VBM). New York : Harvard.
3) Dwiyanti. R. Meike Erika and Arifin Sabeni. 2014. Factors Affecting Auditor Switching Voluntary. Journal of Accounting. Volume 3. Number 3.
4) Fahmi. Irham. 2012.Introduction to Financial Management. Bandung : alphabet.
5) Ghozali. Priest. 2013.Application of Multivariate Analysis With IBM SPSS Program. Jakarta : Diponegoro University Publisher.
6) Halim. Abdul. 2015. Business Financial Management: Concepts and Applications. Jakarta: Media Discourse Partners.
7) Please, Sofyan Syafri. 2015. Critical Analysis of Financial Statements. Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.
8) Harry. 2016. Financial Statement Analysis. Jakarta: PT. Grasindo.
9) Hangoluang. Brilliant. 2014. The Influence of Company Financial Condition, Company Size, Opinion Shopping and Audit Client Tenure on Accepting Going Concern Audit Opinions (Empirical Study on Manufacturing Companies Listed on the IDX in 2005 – 2010). Diponegoro University Thesis. Semarang.
10) I Lord. Made Andrie Kayobi and Desy Anggraeni. 2015. The Influence of Debt to Equity Ratio (DER), Debt to Total Assets (DTA), Cash Dividend and Company Size on Firm Value. Journal of Accounting and Finance. ISSN: 2252-7141.
11) Indonesian Institute of Accountants. 2011. Auditor's consideration of the ability of the business unit to maintain its viability.
12) PSA No. 30. Professional Standards of Public Accountants (SPAP). Jakarta: Four Salemba.
13) Indonesian Accounting Association. 2012. Financial Accounting Standards. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.
14) Faith. Galan Khalid. Muhammad Rafki Nazar, and Eddy Budiono. 2017. The Influence of Debt Default, Audit Lag, Financial Condition, and Previous Year's Audit Opinion on Going concern Audit Opinion Acceptance. Progress on Development of Oxygen Evolution Reaction Catalysts.
15) Indonesian Institute of Public Accounting. 2011. Public Accountant Professional Standards. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
16) Mulyadi. 2013. Auditing. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
17) Nurhasanah. Rahmalia. 2016. Effect of ROA, ROE, and EPS on Stock Prices (Survey of LQ45 Companies listed on the IDX for the period 2007-2011). Accounting journal.
18) Putu Ayu Widiastari. Gerianta Wirawan Yasa. 2018. Effect of Profitability, Free Cash Flow, and Firm Size on Firm Value. E Journal of Accounting. Vol.23 No.2. ISSN: 2302-8556.
19) Susanti. And Zubaidah. 2015. The effect of debt and equity on the profitability of the company PT. Holcim Indonesia Tbk is registered with PT. Indonesia stock exchange. Economic journal. Indonesian College of Economics.
20) Verdiana. Komang Anggita and I Made Karya Utama. 2013. The Effect of Auditor Reputation, Disclosure, Audit Client Tenure on the Possibility of Disclosure of Going Concern Audit Opinions. E-Journal of Accounting. ISSN: 2302-8556.
21) Joseph. Muri. 2016.Quantitative, Qualitative, & Combined Research Methods. Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group