Navajo Technical Universityhttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i11-19
With the increasing complexity of corporate culture where we talk about equality and diversity, it becomes imperative that we care for employee well-being in an organization. Employees are the most important asset for a company and their well-being eventually brings profit for the organization. This study is to analyse the factors responsible for measuring the employee well-being and how it is related to company performance. Research would also emphasize different practices in corporate world impacting employee morale and in turn well-being. The study will also include the retention programs and their benefit for overall growth and development of human resources. Workplace culture has also been studied here to determine its impact on long-term development of employees working in different organizations.
Employee well-being, Corporate world, Workplace culture, Employee incentive programs, Employee performance.
1) Awadh, A.M. and Alyahya, M.S., 2013. Impact of organizational culture on employee performance. International review
of management and business research, 2(1), p.168.
2) Baack, D.W., Harris, E.G. and Baack, D., 2012. The retail company: Retailing in an international marketplace. SAGE Publications, Inc.
3) Bose, I. and , U.A., 2018. Employee empowerment and employee performance: An empirical study on selected banks in THE WORLD. Journal of Applied Management and Investments, 7(2), pp.71-82.
4) Goby, V.P., Nickerson, C. and David, E., 2015. Interpersonal communication and diversity climate: promoting workforce localization in the THE WORLD. International Journal of Organizational Analysis.
5) Gunaraja, T.M., 2014. Organizational corporate culture on employee performance. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 16(11), pp.38-42.
6) Jabeen, F. and Isakovic, A.A., 2018. Examining the impact of organizational culture on trust and career satisfaction in the THE WORLD public sector. Employee Relations.
7) Jabnoun, N. and Sedrani, K., 2005. TQM, culture, and performance in THE WORLD manufacturing firms. Quality management journal, 12(4), pp.8-20.
8) Manfreda, K.L., Batagelj, Z. and Vehovar, V., 2002. Design of web survey questionnaires: Three basic experiments. Journal of computer-mediated communication, 7(3), p. JCMC731.
9) Rantesalu, A., Mus, A.R. and Arifin, Z., 2017. The effect of competence, motivation and organizational culture on employee performance: the mediating role of organizational commitment.
10) Delić, A., Kozarević, E. and Alić, M., 2017. Impact of leadership style on bank profitability: Case study of a bank in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Management: journal of contemporary management issues, 22(2), pp.65-77.
11) Derfuss, K., 2016. Reconsidering the participative budgeting–performance relation: A metaanalysis regarding the impact of level of analysis, sample selection, measurement, and industry influences. The British Accounting Review, 48(1), pp.17- 37.
12) Fu, W. and Deshpande, S.P., 2014. The impact of caring climate, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment on job performance of employees in a China’s insurance company. Journal of Business Ethics, 124(2), pp.339-349
13) George, D., &Mallery, P. 2003. SPSS for Windows step by step: A simple guide and reference. 11.0 update. 4th Edition. Boston:
14) Allyn & Bacon. Hall, Tracy and others 2007 “.Motivating Developer Performance to Improve Project out comes in a High Maturity Organisation.” Journal of Soft Ware Quality 15: 365-381.
15) Hameed, A., and Waheed, A. 2011. Employee Development and Its Affect on Employee Performance. A Conceptual Framework. International Journal of Business and Social Science. 2 (13). p. 224-225.
16) Haque, M.F., Islam, and Md,.Haque, M.A. 2014. Motivational Theories – A Critical Analysis. ASA University Review. 8 (1). p. 61-64 Hassan, Ali,
17) Halepota 2005 “Motivational Theories and their Application in Construction.” Journal of Mechanical Engineering 47: 14- 18.
18) Sadik, R.M., 2018. Implementation of Total Quality Management in Industry (Case Study Industry). International Journal, 7(5).
19) Sharma, G., 2017. Pros and cons of different sampling techniques. International journal of applied research, 3(7), pp.750.
20) Simon and Schuster. Ahmad, A. and Salam, S., 2015. Project Managers Effectiveness in the telecom Industry of Pakistan. Science International, 27(1).
21) Ali, A.Y., Dahie, A.M. and Ali, A.A., 2016. Teacher motivation and school performance, the mediating effect of job satisfaction: Survey from Secondary schools in Mogadishu. International Journal of Education and Social Science, 3(1), pp.24-38..
22) Asim, M. 2013. Impact of Motivation on Employee Performance with Effect of Training: Specific to Education Sector of Pakistan. International Journal of Scientific and Research publications. 3 (9). p. 1-9
23) Baxter, P. and Jack, S., 2008. Qualitative case study methodology: Study design and implementation for novice researchers. The qualitative report, 13(4), pp.544-559.
24) Bipp, T. &Kleingeld, A. 2011. Goal‐setting in practice: The effects of personality and perceptions of the goal‐setting process on job satisfaction and goal commitment. Personnel Review , Vol. 40, Issue 3, pg. 306-323.
25) Chintalloo, S., and Mahadeo, J. D. 2013. Effect of Motivation on Employees’ Work Performance at Ireland Blyth Limited. Compensation Benefits Review , Vol 33, Issue 4, pg. 74-80.