The Effect of Auditor Quality, Liquidity, Profitability, and Solvency
on Going Concern Audit Opinions on Property and Real Estate
Companies Listed on IDX in 2016-2020
1Livy Tania, 2Tresya Astri Ivo Simanjuntak, 3Thomas Firdaus Hutahaean
1,2,3Department of Accounting, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medanhttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i10-26
This is document gives formatting instructions for authors preparing papers for publication in the Recent Science Journals. The authors must follow the instructions given in the document for the papers to be published. You can use this document as both an instruction set and as a template into which you can type your own text. In this study, it is about assessing how the influencer or impact of an auditor's quality, liquidity, profitability, and solvency either partially or partially or simultaneously or simultaneously, on the audit opinions of property and real estate companies that are already on the IDX list between 2016 and 2020 Changes in the audit report indicates that the auditor believes there is a possibility that the auditor may be able to leave the company. Various variables, both financial and non-financial, can affect the assessment of a company's capacity to continue its operations. This research involved 65 real estate building companies that can be listed on the IDX from 2016 to 2020, with a total of 195 units of analysis. Multiple linear regression analysis methods are used in the research procedure. Based on the findings, auditor quality, liquidity and profitability have little effect on the audit view of a property and real estate company listed on the IDX between 2016 and 2020. Between 2016 and 2020, the solvency variable has minimal impact. Immobility and a property company have been listed on the IDX. Variables such as the ability to audit, liquidity, profitability, and solvency have an impact on the audit opinion so that property and real estate companies can be listed on the IDX in 2016-2020.
Auditor Quality, Liquidity, Profitability, Solvency, Audit Opinion Going Concern.
1) Ajikusuma.Viki.2016. Analysis of the Effect of Auditor Quality, Liquidity, Profitability, and Solvency on Going Concern
Audit Opinions on Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Surakarta: Muhammadiyah
University of Surakarta.
2) Ghozali.Imam. 2016. Application of Multivariate Analysis Through IBM SPSS Program. Jakarta: Diponegoro University Publisher.
3) Harahap, Sofyan Syafri. 2015. Critical Analysis of Financial Statements. Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.
4) Harry. 2016. Financial Statement Analysis. Jakarta: PT. Grasindo.
5) Indonesian Accounting Association. 2012. Financial Accounting Standards. Jakarta: IAI.
6) Indonesian Institute of Public Accounting. 2011. Public Accountant Professional Standards. Jakarta: Salemba Empat
7) cashmere. 2015. Analysis of Financial Statements. Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.
8) Sustainable. Evadan Sri Supadmini. 2012. Analysis of the Effect of Profitability, Liquidity, Solvency, Auditor Quality, and Previous Year's Audit Opinion on Going Concern Audit Opinions on Basic Industry And Chemicals Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. ISSN: 1411-3880.
9) Mulyadi. 2013. Auditing. Jakarta: Four Salemba.
10) Pasaribu. Aria Masdiana. 2015. The Effect of Auditor Quality, Liquidity, Solvency and Profitability on Going Concern Audit Opinions in the Food and Beverage Sub-Sector Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. JRAK. Vol. 6 No.2.
11) Riyanto, Bambang. 2013. Fundamentals of Corporate Expenditure. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
12) Rodoni. Ahmad and Herni Ali. 2014. Modern Financial Management. Jakarta: Media Discourse Partner.
13) Samryn. L.M. 2015. Introduction to Accounting. Jakarta: PT. King Grafindo Persada.
14) Sartono, Agus. 2012 Financial Management Theory and Applications Edition 4. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
15) Sugiyono. 2014. Research Methods Company. Bandung: Alfabeta