Analysis of Factor Affecting Going Concern Audit Opinion on Manufacturing Companies Sub Sector Food and Beverage Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2015-2019
1Rido Luspratama, 2Nathasya Putri Cuaca,3 Thomas Firdaus Hutahean
1,2,3Department of Accounting, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Prima Indonesia, Indonesiahttps://doi.org/10.47191/jefms/v4-i7-06
This research aims to investigate the analysis of variables influencing the audit views on food and beverage manufacturing firms listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015-2019. The study is proxied into five variables, namely debt default, corporate financial situation, corporate growth, corporate size, and audit quality. There were 31 food and beverage sub- sector manufacturing firms listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015-2019. With purposeful sampling, the research sample became 16 companies with the following criteria: food and beverage sub-sector manufacturers listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2015-2019 and not listed after 1 January 2015, food and beverage sub-sector manufacturers whose financial statements were audited during the period 2015-2019 and an independent auditor was appointed. The research technique utilizes a quantitative way to analyze logistic regression. The findings revealed that a continuing financial situation influenced audit opinion, whereas debt default, business growth, company size, and audit quality had no ongoing impact on audit opinion. Simultaneously, debt default, financial situation, growth, size, quality have a major continuous impact on the audit opinion.
Debt Default, Company Financial Condition, Company Growth, Company Size, Audit Quality, Audit Opinion Going Concern
1) Aliya, A. The Effect of Audit Quality, Debt Default, Company Growth and Company Financial Condition on Going Concern Audit Opinions on Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2013-2016 Period. The Effect of Audit Quality, Debt Default, Company Growth and Company Financial Condition on Going Concern Audit Opinions on Manufacturing Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2013-2016 Period.
2) Indonesia stock exchange. Annual Financial Report 2015 to 2019. www.idx.co.id
3) Dian Utami Sutiksno et al 2018 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1028 012244
4) Ghozali. (2016). Multivariate Analysis Application With IBM SPSS Program. Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.
5) Ginting, S., and Tarihoran, A. 2017. Factors Influencing Going Concern Statements. Medan: Journal of Microskill Economics Wira.
6) Halim, Abdul, and Wulandari, Retno. 2012. Analysis Affecting Going Concern Audit Opinions on Manufacturing Companies Listed onthe Indonesia Stock Exchange. Undergraduate thesis, Faculty of Economics and Business, Kanjuruhan University
7) Indonesian Accounting Association, 2011. Statement of Financial Accounting Standards. Jakarta : Salemba Empat
8) Noormalasari, Indah.2012. The Influence of Company Financial Condition, Company Size, and Auditor Reputation on Going Concern Audit Opinion ResultsThesis. Semarang State University, Semarang.
9) Safitri, S., & Akhmadi, A. (2017). The Effect of Profitability And Company Growth On Capital Structure With Firm Size As Moderating Variable. Science: Journal of Management and Business, 9(2).
10) Sari, Kumala and Rahardja, Surya. 2012. Analysis of the Effect of Audit Tenure, KAP Reputation, Disclosure, Company Size and Liquidity on the Acceptance of Going Concern Audit Opinions. Undergraduate thesis, Faculty of Economics and Business, Diponegoro University
11) Sugiyono (2017). Qualitative Research Methods: For research that is: explorative, enterpretive, interactive, and constructive. Bandung: Alphabeta
12) Suharsono, R. S. (2018). The Effectof Good Corporate Governance, Leverage and Total Asset Growth Mechanisms on Company Value. JAMIN: Journal of Management Applications and Business Innovation, 1(1), 25-37.
13) Tussadiyah, Halimah. 2020. The Effect of Profitability, Solvency, Company Size and Previous Year's Audit Opinion on the Acceptance of Going Concern Audit Opinions (In Manufacturing Companies Listed on the IDX in 2017-2019). Thesis thesis, Indonesian College of Economics Jakarta.
14) Werastuti, Urged Nyoman Sri. 2013. The Effect of Auditor Client Tenure, Debt Default, Auditor Reputation, Client Size and Financial Condition on Audit Quality Through Going Concern Audit Opinion. Journal of Accounting Research. Vol. 2 No.1, April 2013
15) Yofi Supriyatin, 154020041 and R. Muchamad Noch, Drs, M.Ak., AK., CA, Supervisor I (2019) The Effect of Company Size and Debt Default on Audit Opinions Going Concern, (Case Study on Manufacturing Companies in the Basic and Chemical Industry Sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2013-2017). Thesis(S1) thesis, FEB Unpas Library.